LOTS ONE POS EFTPOS Interface
Manually processing high volumes of payment can lead to errors and long sale reconciliations. It also distracts pharmacists from serving clients while manually entering the details of a sale in the Point of Sale software and the EFTPOS terminal.
Corum Health Services has developed an interface between LOTS ONE Point-of-Sale and the EFTPOS terminals. With integrated EFTPOS, pharmacies automate, enhance and simplify their point-of-sale with a fully integrated, broadband-based EFTPOS solution.
Pharmacists can not only perform accurate end of day reconciliations, but also benefit from reduced keying errors and the delivery of better customer service.
What is Integrated EFTPOS?
Integrated EFTPOS is a software interface that connects an EFTPOS terminal directly to LOTS ONE POS.
With integrated EFTPOS, the EFTPOS terminal balances automatically with LOTS ONE POS. Total sale amount appears automatically on the EFTPOS terminal. Once the payment is approved, the sale is automatically recorded in LOTS ONE POS, stocks are updated and invoice is generated to the client. It is the fastest and easiest way to sell.
Why use Integrated EFTPOS?
With Integrated EFTPOS, you:
- Remove the need to rekey purchase totals
- Automatically collect purchase totals
- Accept purchases and process refunds
- Easily transact, manage stock and reconcile accounts
- Speed-up credit and debit card sales
- Cut key strokes and eliminate keying errors
- Process high volumes of transactions quickly
- Produce single receipt for the customer
- Reduce risk of fraud
- Save money on phone line rental
- Continue to use your existing bank
Integrated EFTPOS can be used in pharmacies with multiple PIN pads and by groups with multiple stores.
Call us today to arrange a demonstration at 1 300 669 865.