Corum LOTS Complete
Integrated POS and Dispense
Streamline pharmacy sales for better performance and customer service
By using the all-in-one solution Corum LOTS Complete, you can improve operational efficiency, profitability and customer service. Dispensed items accurately appear at the register along with any non-prescription items included in the sale. No barcode matching or re-entry is required and your stock-on-hand levels are always correct. All items can be sold in a single transaction, which is faster, more convenient for your customers and more efficient for your pharmacy. Product re-ordering is also more accurate as you have a true and complete view of your pharmacy inventory.
What is Corum LOTS-Complete?
LOTS-Complete is a fully integrated pharmacy solution. A single application to consolidate information and eliminate duplicate data entry between Point-Of-Sale and dispensing.
How does it work?
LOTS-Complete brings patient information, script dispense, client account, inventory, loyalty program, sales promotions and history information together. This information can be accessed from multiple terminals within the pharmacy or aged care facility.
The software runs on Microsoft Windows with full security capabilities and user access control.
LOTS-Complete is one of the most widely used pharmacy POS and dispensing software systems in Australia. It is used in individual pharmacies as well as large pharmacy groups.
LOTS-Complete Dispensing key features
- Streamlined 1-page dispense workflow
- PBS Online: Dispense, claim and track subsidies with full PBS Online integration
- Electronic Transfer of Prescriptions (eTP): Reduce transcription errors and improve communication between prescribers and dispensers with the automatic connection to eRx Script Exchange and MediSecure services
- eMIMS and Micromedex advanced interaction screening: Dispense safely with standard instructions, age dosage, alerts for drug and Over-The-Counter purchase, condition or allergy interactions
- Interventions: Record and report on all types of interventions. Connects with Methsof DD-BOOK
- Reporting: Track PBS Online claims, patient history and owing scripts, lay-bys, staff time by scheduling tasks, annual sales history, overstocked, dead items, best and worst sellers, product groups and promotions in one single application
- Integration: Interface with most of the major pharmacy robots including Willach Consis, Dose Innovations and others
- Corum Medication Charts: 2-click dispense saving you time and money in the business of aged care
LOTS-Complete Point-Of-Sale key features
- Interaction checking: Automatically check interactions between Over The Counter purchases and prescription items
- Cash security: Enhance cash security by performing cash lifts triggered by preset till limits plus ‘blind’ reconciliation to eliminate till skimming
- Barcode flexibility: Scan unlimited barcodes for each product
- Ordering: Order accurately based on actual sales history plus rolling or scanning stocktakes; fully integrated with the pharmacy purchasing electronic gateway, PharmX
- Storage locations: Assign products to a physical location to perform stock valuation reports and ensure quick identification
- Sales promotions: Manage sales promotions such as multi-buys, companion sales and bonus buys
- Loyalty clubs: Increase customer loyalty with flexible club options for gift vouchers and free gift triggers
- Lay-bys: Track and report on lay-bys
- Diary notification: Manage staff time by scheduling tasks or reminders and leaving messages for automatic notification
- Reporting: Manage pharmacy profitability by analysing and making changes according to annual sales history, overstocked, dead items, best and worst sellers, product groups and promotions
Call us today to arrange a demonstration at 1300 669 865.