CorumNEWS - September 2018
26 September 2018
Q&A with Corum's CEO, David Clarke.
Be sure to check out the article here to read about leveraging software for business success in the words of our CEO, David Clarke. The article details many key insights on the future trends and government initiatives affecting Community Pharmacy, the technological challenges of the pharmacy industry, as well as what the future holds for Corum.
Retail Pharmacy Manager (RPM) is a software application that connects your pharmacies using Corum LOTS POS .This gives you the power to centralise retail decisions,set pricing, run global reports, interpret information easier and increase efficiency and profitability.
What are some of the key features of LOTS Release Version 99?
- Drug scan double scanning (label and product).
- DD Book/Orders integration (automatically updates received drugs into DD Book).
- Updated PBS Online Client version.
- Corum ScriptARC functionality (additional charges apply for Corum ScriptARC) - Click here for more information.
- Printer Setup Utility (allowing default printers for different job types).
- Addition of LOTS Messenger, allowing instant messages between computers within a store.
- Other program fixes and product enhancements.
Pharmacy Connect Conference in Sydney
Thank you to all who visited the Corum Health stall at Pharmacy Connect. It was great meeting all of you, and it was a pleasure to demonstrate the future of pharmacy software, Corum Clear Dispense.