CorumNEWS - July 2018
3 August 2018
It's time to register for My Health Record
1. Complete the registration with the Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA). Click here for the registration form.
2. Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The ADHA will then provide you with the following:
- Healthcare Provider Identifier Organisation (HPI-O)
- Organisational NASH certification
- Personal Identification Code (PIC)
When you have completed the above registration and have the complete documentation contact Corum Health Services via email@example.com.
We will place you on our My Health Record notification list to be contacted when we are ready to roll out My Health Record in our software.
What are some of the key features of LOTS Release Version 99?
- Drug scan double scanning (label and product).
- DD Book/Orders integration (automatically updates received drugs into DD Book).
- Updated PBS Online Client version.
- Corum ScriptARC functionality (additional charges apply for Corum ScriptARC). Click here for more information.
- Printer Setup Utility (allowing default printers for different job types).
- Addition of LOTS Messenger, allowing instant messages between computers
- within a store.
- Other program fixes and product enhancements.
Corum Clear Dispense
The future of pharmacy software is Corum Clear Dispense. See for yourself below.
Corum Bill Payment
Improving your cash flow with automatic reconciliation in Corum LOTS.
Click here for more information on Corum Bill Payment or register for a call back.
PSA Conference in Sydney
We were proud to be exhibit at the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia Conference in Sydney, on Friday 27 and Saturday 28 July, 2018.